Stohlquist have gone back to the basics of design. A fully ergonomic foundation for the fuller fit of todays paddler. No bite or squeeze typically found in conventional paddlers boots. Low profile and sleek to fit inside all but the squeakiest tight rodeo boats. Cushions in the right spots and packed into a sleek exterior sheath with slipper-like fit. Gets a grip on it all … you, your boat and the watery earth. This bootie is great for extended hikes with built in supprt, makes you feel as though you’re wearing a running shoe and won’t let prickly pear or sharp rocks bite you.
- Front and back pull tabs for easy entry
- Front and back hook and loop straps keep the boot on your foot in swamp and mud
- O-ring seal keep water and debris out
- Built in padded ankle bone protector
- Rubber laminate guards against abrasion
- Removable EVA footbed
- PLEASE NOTE – THESE ARE U.S. SIZES – please see HERE for size guide