Stohlquist Descent PFD
Type V Strong Swimmer approved* Safety vest for paddlers. Design innovation with extensive on-water testing and a set of features found in no other paddler’s Rescue vest.
The fit consists of body wrapping ergonomically articulated foam elements: Wrapture ® Foam. Cross chest cinch harness adjustment and self tensioning shoulders provide a close, balanced fit and Gripp-Loc™ interior non-slip panel gives zero ride-up. Low cut, offset front-zip entry with zipper grip tab and inside back has ventilated lumbar padding.
Free-floating suspended shoulder straps are contoured, reverse articulated and stretch with you as you move. Nail Cloth textured surface with stiffeners for portaging and give added shoulder protection. High visibility 3M™ reflective accents.
New innovative pocket system enables expandability and security for a wide range of applications. At the top there’s the “Garage” for accessory air inflation hose to rest, with secure D-ring to park your whistle, keys or chap-stick. Next step downward is Self expanding, high capacity main pocket for safety accessories, added buoyancy, camera, snacks, Bullet Bag throw-line and other river tools. Out front is a hands free expandable mesh beverage pocket.
Built-in extras include:
• Detachable Quick Release rescue harness for instruction, strong swimmer & equipment retrievals.
• Self-centering 1 1/2″ black oxide stainless steel “O” ring.
• Quick release cam buckle for tow tether leash.
• Front accessory lash tab for river knife.
• Stainless steel loop anchor points for accessory attachments (crotch harness).
• 500 denier Cordura(r) shell & 200 denier oxford liner.
• Type V PFD with sea level buoyancy of 7.7kg.
• *CE, UL & ULC Listed- US and Canada Coast Guard approved.
• Model #7001RH USCG 160.064/4710/0
Small/Medium for 83cm – 99cm chest Large/XLarge for 100cm – 117cm chest