Water MOCCASIN – Kevlar
Stohlquist have revived a primative moccasin design, now brought full circle into a high-tech neoprene paddlers sock. Gives both intimate contact and foot control while paddling. Fits easily into the smallest playboat. Unique KEVLAR sole rolls up around the foot on all sides with a simple gathered seam in s atyle originating among North American Indians. All assembly seams are set high so you’re not driving them into the dirt with each step. They also slide easily inside sandals, keeping your feet warm on those longer hikes.
- 3mm Super Stretch neoprene panels at heel and instep
- Moccasin shaped durable KEVLAR outsole rolls up around the foot for unmatched durability
- Seams set high for added comfort
- Low profile fitting socks for that keyed fit into tight boats
- O-ring seal keeps water and debris out